Friday, April 26, 2013

Sample Cover Letter for Gas Station Attendant

Sample Cover Letter for Gas Station Attendant, Gas Station Service Staff, Gas girl, Gas Store Crew.You should modify this cover letter according to your experience and qualifications.


Dear Nation Oil & Gas Manager,

I am Sara from Winnipeg, I am currently working in Dunsville as a Gas Station Attendant. I started as a Full service Gas Station Clerk almost 4  years ago. I am very dedicated and punctual when it comes to my working hours.

I am responsible for ensuring that gas dispensers are operating smoothly as I assist customers in pumping gasoline, checking oil and tires. I also serve as an on-duty cashier, receiving cash or card payments for gas, petrol, oil, and cigarettes purchased by customers. Onsite, I provide great customer service for travelers and motorists.

I have the required Fuel Interface POS Certification and basic training on Safety and proper use of a Fire Extinguisher. I am used to the fast-paced working environment of a gas station, I can work independently and efficiently.

I am hoping for an interview as soon as possible, you may call me at 222-400-600 anytime, I am more than happy to meet your job requirements. Hoping to be part of your team!

Sincerely,
Sara Roth

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment