Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Authorization letter for transcript of records sample

Sample authorization letter which is written to authorize someone to get or claim transcript of records on behalf of you. You should modify this authorization letter to be suitable for your purpose.

To Whom It May Concern,

This is to authorize my Sister, Anna Watson to claim my transcript of records on my behalf. I am currently on assignment abroad, and I would need an original copy of my university transcript to complete the process of some very important applications. Attached with this letter are my valid IDs and student information. 

I would appreciate any kind of assistance your office may extend to my  sister with regards to this matter.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,

------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches authorization letter sample for claiming transcript of records, authorization letter to get/ request transcript of records, letter on your behalf, relative claimant, request for records,

1 comment: