Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Leave Letter for Work Sample

Here is a Leave Letter for Work Sample. You are advised to modify this Leave letter to be suitable for your purpose

Dear Superintendent,

I would like to file for a leave of absence, I will not be coming in for my shift on June 15, 2012. This is in compliance with the company's 2-week notice policy. I have also informed my superiors of my said leave.

I will be attending an important family function out of town- it is my parent's golden wedding anniversary which also coincides with my sister' death anniversary. 

Please be advised accordingly.

Truly yours,
-------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: filing for leave at work, leave advisory, Leave and Excuse Letters, leave letter to attend wedding anniversary, leave of absence letter, notice of employee leave, sample leave letter,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment