Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Request Leave of Absence at an Early Date

Here is a Request Leave of Absence at an Early Date. You are advised to modify this Request letter to be suitable for your purpose


I would like to submit a request for an early leave of absence starting December 22, 2012. This is prior to the non-working holidays December 24-25, 2012. 


I have booked my flight on the said date, reservations were made a month prior and it is the only available flight to North City at this busy season. My intention is to be home with my family for the holidays.

I will return promptly to work on December 27, 2012.

Thank you so much

Regards,
Alaa Ahmad
------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: Leave and Excuse Letters, letter to employer of extended holiday leave, notice of vacation leave for the holidays, sample letter early leave of absence, sample letter file for early leave,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment