Saturday, May 11, 2013

Letter of Invitation from Host Country for Visa

Here is official invitation from host or friend to present at consular office in order to facilitate the extraction of Visa. You should customize this invitation letter to be suitable for your purpose and situation.

----
Dear [Name],

As a citizen of [country], I would like to state that [name of friend], born on [date of birth] is welcome to stay at my home located at [address].

I have known [name] for many years and as a host, I am undertaking full responsibility for my friend's accommodation.

[Friend's name] and I will be attending the [event] held annually at [place] from [date] to [date]. The event highlights significant trends relevant to our profession.

I hereby attach documents that certifies my current address, income and citizenship.

Hoping for your positive consideration.

Sincerely,
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: embassy letter, Letter of Invitation from Host Country, official invitation, proof of travel, Travel and Visa Request for Conference, visa invitation for fiancee, visa request letter for bride,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment