Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Resignation letter with two weeks notice

Looking for "Formal resignation letter sample with two weeks notice. You should customize this resignation letter to be suitable for your purpose and situation. This letter is available in word format (doc)

Dear (Employer name)

It is with regret that with this letter I tender my resignation from your employment, and are therefore giving up my post of (JOB TITLE) observing two weeks notice from the date of the letter as per the terms and conditions of my contract of employment. Should you wish to forfeit this period of worked notice I would be willing to exchange the period for paid absence.

I would like to say that it has been a pleasure to work within your company, however now is the time to move on from the company. I will complete my time with you with the same diligence and responsibility as when I started, and would be happy to assist in the training of my replacement.

I hope that you take this resignation with the good will in which it is issued. I hope we may once again work together in the future.

Yours Sincerely,
Name

(Date and Sign)


 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: resignation letter with notice period, resignation letter example, formal resignation letter two weeks notice

Download formal resignation letter with two weeks notice (doc) from here

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment