Monday, May 6, 2013

Maternity and Paternity Leave letter Samples

Here we introduce two examples of maternity and paternity leave letters; one due pregnancy and the other due to having second child. You are advised to modify the letter to be suitable for your purpose

Basic Maternity Leave letter

Dear [Name],

This letter is to notify you that I am pregnant and I am seeking to file for a maternity leave.

I would like my maternity leave to start from [start date] and end on [end date].

Hoping for your consideration on the matter.

Sincerely,

-- Request for Paternity Leave for Second Child

Dear [Name],

I would like to tell you that this is a very exciting time for my family, with the birth of my [second/third] child, but this is also a challenging time as well, as I would like to inform you that I will not be at work from [start date] to [end date].

I hope you can officially grant me a paid, paternity leave.

Granting me paternity leave will also help my wife [insert name] who works at the [department]. I would like to be there for her in taking care of our newborn, my presence will also help ease her transition back to work.

I thank you, in advance, for your support in this matter.

Sincerely,
------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: Basic Maternity Leave letter, filing for maternity leave, Maternity and Paternity Leave Letters, notice of maternity leave, request for pregnancy leave, effective leave letter for dads, letter for paternity leave, notice leave for father, sample paternity leave,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment