Monday, May 6, 2013

Request letter for Maternity leave for Second Child

Here is sample letter to tell the boss about coming baby and asking for maternity leave. You are advised to modify the letter to be suitable for your purpose

Dear [Name],

I am 17 weeks pregnant with my second child and I would like to request for a maternity leave. I plan to take just [insert number] of the [insert number] months' maternity leave that I am entitled to as an employee.

I would like my maternity leave to start from [date] and end on [date]. It is my intention to stay with the company after my said leave.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish all the best for the organization in the future.

Sincerely,
Sara
------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: Maternity and Paternity Leave Letters, mother's leave letter, notice of pregnancy leave, Request for Maternity leave for another baby, Request for Maternity leave for Second Child,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment