Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Resignation letter with one month notice

Here is a great example of resignation letter format with one month notice.. You have to modify this resignation letter to be suitable for your purpose and situation

Dear (Insert Name),

I would like to resign from my job with immediate effect. I have taken this decision to pursue another opportunity that would act as a catalyst in my career.

I would be serving a one month notice starting tomorrow and would like to be relieved of my responsibilities by March 20, 2013. I would like to thank you for your support and insights that made my stint a great learning experience.

I am currently working on the following projects:

* Conducting market research for our proposed product -- slated to be completed by end of this week.
* Studying the sales trends for the last six months and providing a report -- slated to be completed by March 13.

I would like to discuss the following points when we meet:

- My pending bonus for the current financial year.
- Vacation time and its adjustment with the notice period.

I would like to recommend a few team members for my position and would be happy to train and support my replacement.

Please let me know of a convenient time to meet and discuss the same.

Yours sincerely,
Your Name
Designation & department
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: resignation letter with notice period, resignation letter example, formal resignation letter 1 month notice format

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment