Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Thank you letter from customer to supplier or vendor

Thank you letter example from customer who wish to the thank the supplier for good product. You are advised to modify this Thank you  letter to be suitable for your purpose


Dear [Name],

I just wanted to say thank you so much for offering me this excellent product!

I have tried for months looking for this kind of item without success, and I am very happy to have found it at your store. I am now customizing the parts so I can install the fixture at my home in a few days.

I am genuinely impressed by the quality of the goods and services that you offer, so I told my friends about this item being available at your store. I can't think of any other shop out here that can provide such great service at such a reasonable price. For sure, I will visit your store often whenever I am at the mall.

I wish your business more success!

Thanks again,

---------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: satisfied customer, store sales, Thank you letter from Customer, Thank you letters, thank you note for good service, thank you letter to supplier or vendor

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment