Friday, May 10, 2013

Valentine's Day Love Letter to your child

Sample Valentine's Day Letter from Dad to his Child expressing his deep love all time !!! You should customize this letter to be suitable for your purpose and situation.

----
Dear child,

On this day, you will always have a valentine in your life, no matter how old you are . Whether you are young, old, married , single or a parent, no matter who you are , I promise that you will always have a valentine in you life: me.

Because when you were born , I bowed to love you forever, you are the love of my life and I promise that I will give you love everyday of the year, especially today. I love you my child

Happy Valentine day

Sincerely,
Dad
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: dad to child love letter, love letters, Valentine's Day Letter from parents to children, Valentine's Day Letters,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment