Monday, June 10, 2013

Condolences SMS Text examples

Wish to send an appropriate SMS to a grieving friend? Send a Comforting Text Message during this Time of Mourning and Sadness

Dear Friend
My condolences to you
and your family. I cannot
begin to imagine the depth
of ur pain. But I pray
u find comfort
in the words of the Lord

The LORD is good,
a refuge in times
of trouble. He cares
4 those who trust in him
Nahum 1:7

---

Dear Friend
I am very sorry
to hear about your loss.

We must embrace pain
& burn it as fuel
for our journey.
-Kenji Miyazawa

---

Dear Friend
These are trying times
please stay strong
and pray. I am here for U
if U ever need me.

Blessed are
those who mourn,
4 they will be comforted.
Matthew 5:4

---

Dear Friend
My condolences
From my heart I offer
words of comfort:

The LORD is my rock,
my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock,
in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield
and the horn
of my salvation,
my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2

---

I am in shock by the news.
My sincere condolences
& deepest sympathy
My prayers are with U
May God give u strength
at this time of grief
Be brave my friend

---

I am very sorry
to hear about ur loss,
My condolences to you
& your family
No words can make
a passing of a loved one
easy to understand,
But ur Friends r here
to help u if u need it.

---

no words can heal the pain
that U & ur family are going
thru this very moment
everything will change now,
but trust me when I say, my friend
that everything will turn out fine.
time can help u heal
May God watch over U
& give U comfort.

---

My heart goes out
to U & ur family
keep the memories
of ur loved one
inside ur heart,
cherished it
& never forget that you had such
a wonderful & beautiful person
in ur life who loved u
for who u are
i pray for ur peace
& comfort during
this difficult time.

---

No one can ever prepare
any of us for the loss
of our loved ones.
Ur strength is admirable
& will help ur family
find the courage they need
most right now.
Remember to allow yourself
to grieve, to weep, to accept
ur loss and over time
may u find the peace
and comfort u need most.

Related searches: bereavement text messages, Comfort In Times of Grief Text Messages, comforting the grieving text messages, mourning loss sms messages

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment