Monday, June 10, 2013

You Mean the World to Me Text Messages

Here we see a good collection of best SMS texts expressing your love and devotion.

You Mean the World to Me Text Message sample 1

u r my wunderkind
one of a kind
thoughtful friend
nearest & dearest
best of D best
just simply wonderful!

You Mean the World to Me Text Message sample 2

I love U so
so much, 2 much
much about life was about U
U meant D world to ME
I'm so lost now
without YOU
blow me a kiss
MSG ME!

You Mean the World to Me Text Message sample 3

Thank U
4 giving D love that U give
selfless, devote & true
Thank U
4 letting me love U back
4 giving me a chance
to let U feel
how the world turns
and spins, when ur near me

Related searches: Gimme some love sms, love poems for cell phone, love texts, love theme text messages

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment