Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Apology Letter for Incorrect Information

Here is a Sample Apology Letter for Incorrect Information. You should  modify this apology letter according to your need and situation.


From

Ramu.R,

012 ABC Road,

XYZ.


To

The Manager,

Little Star Hotel,

ZYX.


Respected Sir,

I am writing this letter as I am in the need for the proof of stay in your esteemed hotel for the duration of five days. I need that proof as I could claim my travel and stay allowance from my company in which I am working. But, I have noticed that the address is not the same only when I heard from you that the information furnished by me in the hotel reception while booking the rooms for reservation of rooms was incorrect.

I am bound to explain you that it was not made intentionally. It was just an accidental mistake that I have let my friend to deliver the receptionist with my details. The problem was caused due to the fact that my friend actually doesn’t know my new address as I have shifted from my old residence to a new residence of different location only recently. As he was not aware of my new address, he gave all the details which correspond to the old residence of mine. Also I didn’t ensure the details when I have signed in the hotel register while checking in. I accept that the mistake of not verifying my address specified in your billing counter is entirely mine due to I was staying there for my holiday trip.

Hope you could understand my position and need for a new bill in this regard. I request you to kindly accept my apologies and provide me a new bill.

Thanking you.

With Warm Regards,

Adam.R.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment