Sunday, August 18, 2013

Art Teacher Cover Letter Sample

Here is a sample cover letter for Art teacher job. You should modify this cover letter according to your experience and qualifications.

[Date]
[School District]
[Address]
[Address]
[City, State Zip Code]

Dear [Title][Name],

It is with great anticipation that I present my resume to you for a position as an elementary or middle school Art Teacher , with the [School District]. With a Master of Art Education Degree  s well as hands-on teaching experience, I am confident in my ability to become a valuable member of your academic team.

The enclosed resume will highlight my career accomplishments and demonstrate my solid creative, instructional and leadership capabilities. Over the past four years, I have had the wonderful opportunity to instruct a diverse group of middle school students, and as a result, I have developed highly effective teaching techniques and instructional methods, which have allowed me to educate all styles of learners, and foster a fun and engaging learning environment that effectively teaches art appreciation, promotes creativity, and encourages growing independence.


One of my greatest strengths as an educator is meeting each student's unique needs by developing in personal understanding of each of them. I achieve this by seeing and assessing the students as individuals, and tailoring lesson plans to accommodate multiple intelligence. Furthermore, I offer one-on-one and after school to ensure that all students are able to grasp the learning materials and enhance their personal skills. My goal is the increase student motivation ,awareness, and understanding of the arts ,while implementing interdisciplinary-based lessons involving social studies, science, math, language  arts, and multiculturalism.

In closing, I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my in-depth experience and unique skill set would benefit you academic program. Thank you for your time  and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you

Sincerely,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment