Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cover Letter for Spanish Teacher Position

Here are sample cover letters for Spanish teacher job .You have to modify the letter according to your qualifications and experience.

Sample Cover Letter #1 for Spanish Teacher Position

[Addresses]

Dear Sir or Madam,

I wish to be considered for the Spanish teacher vacancy and enclose my CV. After working for five years in the catering industry, I have finally decided to return to what has always been my passion, namely teaching. While I was otherwise employed, I took pains to keep myself up to date with the world of education by taking on tutorial and supply teacher work whenever the opportunity arose, so that I could return to the teaching profession after accumulating invaluable experience.

I am attracted to this post because I see it as a development of a recent supply teacher posting in which I had direct responsibility for teaching Language and Literature to children aged between 6  and 14 . Moreover, I have experience as a Spanish Tutor of mature students. I now feel ready to build on this experience, deploying what I have learnt as an educator in another school. I would be proud to contribute to such an outstanding school as a full-time Spanish teacher.

As a teacher, my main goal is to encourage students to fulfill their potential by imbuing them with a love and passion for Spanish culture and language, and by challenging them to transcend what they perceive as their limitations.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience to arrange a meeting so that we may discuss in greater detail how my qualifications and experience would best match the needs of your educational program. I look forward to discussing my application with you in person and thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,


Another Sample Cover Letter #2 for Spanish Teacher Position
[Addresses]

Dear Mr. Anderson:
I am responding to your advertisement in the Alldays Newspaper for a Spanish Teacher. As the enclosed resume indicates, I have the credentials you are seeking, and I am eager to put my skills to work for East Ridge.

My background includes a B.A. in English from Rutgers-Newark with a minor in Spanish. My student teaching experience includes two semesters teaching Spanish I and one semester supervising a discussion section of Spanish Literature at Central High School.

I would enjoy hearing more about the current opening and hope that you will call me at 111-333-7778  to discuss the matter further. It is easiest to reach me in the morning, between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Maria Roberts

Enclosure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Tags:  How to write cover letter for Spanish teacher,great teacher cover letter example,  application sample letter spanish teacher

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment