Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cover letter for elementary teaching position

Here is a great professional cover letter sample for elementary teaching position.  Make modifications to this letter to be useful for your purpose.

Sara J. Hamilton

2814 Aston Avenue ~  Plant City, FL 23566 ~  SaraHam2255@gmail.com ~ Cell: (352) 359-1122

June 15, 2013

To Whom It May Concern:

It is with great pleasure that I am seeking to secure an elementary teaching position within your school district.  I believe that my instructional abilities, combined with my strong interpersonal and technology skills and work ethic would greatly benefit your educational program. I believe that education is the key to success for young students.  As a teacher, I hope to motivate students in ascertaining their inner strengths and abilities and discovering what truly inspires them.  I aim to provide a stimulating learning environment that encourages students to trust and state their own opinions, while fostering confidence in order for students to realize their full potential.

I look forward to graduating in August 2013 from the University of Florida with a Master’s degree in Elementary Education and a specialization in Educational Technology with teacher certification.  While attending the University of Florida I have had the opportunity to be a substitute teacher, Girl Scout troop leader for eight different troops, help teachers incorporate technology in their classroom, build a website for the University of Florida, intern for the Florida Virtual School and participate as a member for several honor societies.  Although I am going to be a recent graduate, I pride myself in being a unique graduate.  I have focused my studies on educational technology and culminated those studies with my student teaching internship in a third grade classroom at Hidden Oak Elementary in Gainesville, Florida.  There I was able to apply the knowledge and strategies I had studied by using a SMART board and other various technologies and also acquired valuable teaching experience that will guide my pedagogy in the future.  Additionally, I have had the opportunity to intern and observe a sixth grade Math and Language Arts online class through Florida Virtual School

I hope you find my education and experience worthwhile as a possible candidate for teaching in your school district.  If you are interested in a dedicated teaching professional with the required credentials, patience, and positive attitude, please give me a call or e-mail me.  Thank you for taking the time to review my resume, and I look forward to a favorable reply
  
Sincerely,
Sara J. Hamilton
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write cover letter for elementary school teacher position, cover letter template for elementary principal job, cover letter example for elementary education teacher

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment