Thursday, April 3, 2014

cover letter for secondary school teacher position

Here is a good and professional sample cover letter for secondary school teaching position. Make modifications to this letter to be useful for your purpose.

Maria Anderson
123 Buckworth Lane~ Hollywood, CA 92055 ~MariaAnderson99@gmail.com
Home341- 555 – 2244~ Cell: 341-555 - 5641

April 10, 2013

XYZ school District
Mr. Jack Roberts
4668 38th Ave, West
Sacramento, CA
99988

Dear Dr. Roberts,

It is with great pleasure that I am seeking to secure a secondary teaching position within your school district. I believe that my instructional abilities, combined with my strong interpersonal skills and work ethic would greatly benefit your educational program.

I believe that education is the key to success for young students. As a teacher, I hope to motivate students in ascertaining their inner strengths and abilities and discovering what truly inspires them.  I aim to provide a stimulating learning environment that encourages students to trust and state their own opinions, while fostering confidence in order for students to realize their full potential.

Through my teaching experience this far, I have found the method of facilitating rather than dictating to be a highly beneficial style of teaching. I have also learned that if students construct their own learning experiences they will not only retain information longer, but they will also become more confident in their abilities. Being devoted to this assertion confirms that I have made the right career choice for myself. I enjoy working with all children and will continue to strive to be a positive influence in their lives.

I have come to realize how vital education is in preparation for young people to achieve success in all endeavors' set before them. I hope to install a love of learning and a desire for constant knowledge within each student.

Please contact me at your convenience to set up a meeting so that we may discuss in greater detail how my qualifications would best meet the needs of your educational program. Thank you for your time and consideration

Sincerely

Maria Anderson
Enclosure
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write cover letter for secondary teacher with no experience, cover letter application template for secondary education, cover letter example for secondary teaching position

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment