Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cover letter for program coordinator position

Here  is a sample cover letter for program coordinator position with experience. You have to make required modifications to this letter to be useful for your purpose.

Mark H. Hamilton
242 Maple Street
Drytown, VA  23883
Mhamilton144@gmail.com

May 22, 2013

LYRIC
Personnel- QYLP
127 Haverford St.
Baytown, CA 94114

To Whom it May Concern:

I believe that I am well suited for the position of Program Coordinator of the Youth Leadership Program. Growing up in Atlanta, I joined Youth Pride, a similar organization that was influential in my development as an  IGYL youth. Since I understand the benefits of  youth programs, I would love to contribute to its efforts.

With extensive experience leading youth, as well as first-hand knowledge of experience as a   youth, I believe I am a strong candidate for this position. During my four years at the University of Virginia, I have been involved in the Young Women Leaders (YWL) program. This program strives to educate middle school girls about various women’s issues as they apply to their experience today. This past year, I have served as a facilitator for a YWL group comprised of college women and their adolescent pupils. As a facilitator, I coordinated meeting with the mentoring group and supervised the college mentors through their leadership development. I believe the leadership and communication skills I have developed through these activities would serve well in a similar position facilitating meetings among  IGYL youth. I have been a member of the University’s  IGYL organization during the past four years as well. The weekly meetings have provided me a further understanding of  IGYL issues that I seek to educate others about on a day-to-day basis.

I believe my experience with youth aptly illustrates my qualifications for this position. I would love to learn more about this position and will be available to travel to California for an interview this June. I am interested in scheduling a phone interview in the meantime. I am available to begin employment as early as July. If you would like to contact me, please write to my University or email address, or call me at (222) 555-344. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Mark H. Hamilton
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches : how to write cover letter for education program coordinator, cover letter examples for event coordinator, training coordinator cover letter template, cover letter format  for project coordinator job 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment