Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cover Letter for Dietician & Nutritionist

Cover Letter for Dietician & Nutritionist for Nursing Home. You should  modify this cover letter to according to your experience and qualifications.


Dear Sir:

After many years working with the elderly in a home care facility, I believe I am a suitable candidate for the position of Food Service Director (Dietary & Nutrition) in your nursing home. I have worked as a kitchen staff and worked my way up as Head Cook until I became a professional Nutritionist at Mary Mount CareGiving Facilty in Delaware, all in a span of 12 years.

I have certification in Aged Care Work: Levels I, II and III. I have a degree in Nutrition from St. Bart's Technical College and I have training in geriatric food preparation, nutrition assessment and diets. I have also work under Dr. Cecille Murray, a noted Geriatric Clinical Dietician. My task was to assess the nutritional status of residents which includes consumption patterns, weight maintenance, food & drug interactions, dietary compliance, medical history and overall well being. Though my tasks, may not require me to personally prepare meals for patients, I still enjoy cooking and I enjoy cooking nutritious meals for patients who really need it. I believe that part is one of the most satisfying aspects of my profession.

I am reliable, healthy and physically fit. I am well-organized, punctual and can work well in a very busy environment. I have demonstrated experience as a in-house chef with supervisory and management skills. I motivate and encourage staff to maintain a high level of performance.

I am confident that my experience and personable disposition would be an asset in your health care facility. I would be grateful for an interview to discuss the specific ways in which I could help your organization. Of course, you may contact me directly at any time.

Truly Yours,
Abraham Fields

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment