Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cover Letter for Freelance Copywriter

Sample cover Freelance Copywriter Job , cover letter example for Freelance Copywriter with experience


Dear Madam,

Writing is my PASSION and I can write for you!

My name is Oliver Hardwood. I am currently an associate copywriter at Greys-Telios and an active business editor at the popular website NewAgeVoodoo.com

Everyone in the industry is very excited about your media agency and I would like to be part of your creative team of copywriters. 

I am very confident that I can deliver powerful and engaging copy for your client's brands. I can also provide a full range of first class writing services for academic students (term papers, research papers, book reports, dissertations and theses, courseworks, essays) as well for businesses and entrepreneurs in need of quality promotional materials and articles for on-line and off-line distribution.

My portfolio is available online at [Insert portfolio url].

Enclosed is my résumé that summarizes my experience. Should my qualifications match the needs of one of your clients, I would appreciate any consideration you could give me. 

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
The Freelance Writer

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment