Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cover Letter for a Teenager seeking a Neighborhood Job

Sample cover letter for Teenager seeking a Neighborhood Job. Getting your first job at the neighborhood  Trying to earn extra after school, then a personal cover letter to the employer might be a good idea.

Dear Sir,

I am Andy, I'm thirteen and I would like to apply as a shop clerk at your convenience store. You know my parents as Mindy & Roy from Mulberry Street, I also work as the newspaper boy in the morning.

I hope you would try me out for a week. I am responsible and hardworking. My parents are aware that I take on jobs after school hours. Mainly I would like to save up for my college tuition and its never a bad idea to start early.

I hope you would consider me.

Thanks,
John Michaels

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment