Monday, April 8, 2013

Homesick Sms Text Messages

Are you far away from your country, family ..Missing home so bad? all this homesickness eating you away? Let your loved ones know you miss them and you're in dire need of a call back :)

This city is turning
out 2 be a really cool place
2 relax & 2 work.
I think U will love it here
i feel so homesick now
because things would be
so much better
If I had u around

---
Night time feels
so much longer
in this side of the world
I feel so alone without U
all this homeseickness
is killing me inside
I look forward 2
being together again.
---
I miss ur
sweet baked goods,
ur warm home cooking
the scent of ur perfume
ur voice in my ear
before i fall asleep
i'm so homesick
for ur love.
i love you sweet!
---
I wallow in distractions
in this God forsaken city
its so hard being so far away
too homesick to care or bathe
or go on with my daily routines
wish u were here my love
i'm dying to be with you again

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment