Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Working Mom's Resignation Letter

A resignation letter with a unique point of view, it clearly gives a working mom's perspective when it comes to her child's future. You should modify this resignation letter to be suitable for your purpose.

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you of my resignation and I wish to be relieved of my duties with [company] as a [position] with one month notice effective [Date].

After careful consideration, I have decided to accept a new position. I believe this decision is in the best interest of my daughter and my career at this point of time.

I am grateful for the time I’ve spent as an employee of [company] and I feel that I have fulfilled my duties to the best of my abilities while employed.

I greatly appreciate your kind understanding of my decision to leave and I wish all the best for you and the company in the future.

Sincerely yours,
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: end of contract, free sample resignation letter, mommy letter for work, mother letter, Resignation Letter, Resignation Letter for working moms, Resignation Letters, shifting careers for moms, working mom,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment