Saturday, May 4, 2013

Basic resignation letter - General resignation letter template

Here is a  sample basic resignation letter. You should modify this resignation letter to be suitable for your purpose.


Dear Mr. Adam,


I am writing in order to inform you of my resignation from "current position title". My last day of work will be effective resignation date. I signed an employment contract with New Company.

I would like to express my appreciation for your great  leadership and counsel during the duration of stay at "Company Name". I name learned a lot about skills you have learned. These skills will be of great value to me in my career.

I have been lucky to be employed by "Name of Company".  I have learned that putting the customer first is of vital importance in today's competitive environment. Kindly,  acknowledge this letter of resignation and I will do my utmost to finish the outstanding projects and for a smooth hand over.

Sincerely,

Sara Roberts
Your position
------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: Basic Resignation Letter, free sample letter, resign asap, resignation effective, Resignation Letter, Resignation Letters, rush to leave company, very direct to the point,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment