Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Acceptance letter of Invitation to Corporate Event

This is a sample acceptance letter of invitation to corporate Event organized by accompany or institution.

Dear [Name]


I'm delighted to accept your invitation to join the [company] at the [event] on [date]. I am honored to participate in your latest venture on [field/industry].

I am very impressed by the company's professionalism and commitment to growth. After my experience at [event] investing in the [company] seems to be a natural decision. I look forward to meeting you and the other members to further the cause of business in [place].

I believe this is another significant step in our growing partnership. Looking forward to the event.

Acceptance Notice, Corporate Event, Event Letter, formal Acceptance of Invitation to Corporate Event Letter, Interest to Invest, Notice of Attendance,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment