Monday, May 6, 2013

Intention to Return to Work after Maternity Leave

Sample letter from an employee informing her manager of return to work after maternity leave. You are advised to modify this letter to be suitable for your purpose

--
Dear [Name],

I would like to express my intention to return to work on [date]. My baby is now [number of] months old and I now have somebody to care for my child while at the office.

I would like to thank the company for extending my maternity leave and for being supportive to a new mom like me. For a company that values its employees, I wish [insert company name] every success in all its future endeavors.

Best Regards,
 ------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: Maternity and Paternity Leave Letters, Notice of Employee's Return, notice of return, return to work after maternity, Return to Work after Maternity Leave, Thanking employer for extended maternity leave,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment