Monday, May 6, 2013

Request Letter Sample for Paternity Leave

Sample letter from a dad who asking for a paid paternity leave from his boss. If you wish to use this letter you are advised to modify it according to purpose and situation

--
Dear [Name],

I understand under company regulations that I am eligible for [number of] weeks paid, paternity leave.

As a new Dad, I would like to file for a paternity leave. I hope you can grant my request as I would like [insert number of days/weeks] to take care of my newborn and my wife.

For any concerns about my work tasks, I maybe reach at [insert number].

Sincerely,
------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: dad filing for leave, leave due to wife's pregnancy, paternity leave letter, request for paternity leave, School and Academic Letters,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment