Friday, May 17, 2013

Sample letter explaining cause of tardiness

Sample letter showing how to reply to your employer's warning letter and still keep things in a professional manner.

Dear Sir,

I have received a disciplinary warning notice for habitual tardiness due to coming in late the last three days. I am very much aware what this warning entails for my employment status.

I have been very much under the weather lately especially on mornings. I have recently gone for a doctor's appointment to seek the cause of this. My medical results will be due tomorrow and I shall present them accordingly to the human resources department.

I shall be undergoing medical treatment to remedy this health problem affecting my work performance, as per guidance of the company doctor.

I shall do everything necessary to improve my on-time work percentage and arrival time from now on.

Thank you very much for your concern.

Regards,
Mari Roberts
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: employee reply to disciplinary warning letter, office late,  replying to a reprimand letter by boss, tardiness explanation letter, excessive tardiness, how to write explanation letter for tardiness

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment