Saturday, May 25, 2013

Thank you letter to boss for bonus

Sample letters to say thank you and express appreciation to Boss for holiday bonus or annual Christmas bonus.

-Letter Thanking the Boss for the Holiday Bonus

Dear Mrs. Sara,

There is so much to be thankful for this Christmas and the Christmas Bonus I received today is such a kind gesture from the company. I'm glad that you have taken note of my performance, I feel very much part of the company. It means a lot to me to know I have done my job well.


-Sample Letter to Thank Boss for Annual Christmas Bonus

Dear Adam,

Thank you for the Christmas Bonus. I will not be coy about telling you how I feel about it - I am thankful! This will keep me in focus and energized throughout the holidays and overtime.

Merry Christmas
Christmas bonus for employees, Thank you letters, thanking boss for bonus pay, announcing Christmas Bonus, Thank you letters, thanking boss for bonus pay,

No comments:

Post a Comment