Thursday, July 18, 2013

Inquiry Letter on Product Prices

Here is an example of inquiry letter on product prices. You should  modify this  inquiry letter according to your need and situation.


Dear Mr. Watson,

I'm very interested in your latest product line. Can you please email me the list of all your Class A products and their prices? The regular items and those on sale. How much is the minimum order for shipping? What is the mode of payment and how much will it cost if it will be shipped to North bay?

Please refer to the attach photo in my email. I was informed this was purchased at your store. I would also like to order this product for our upcoming event. Can you send me the product code and the list of available colors and sizes?

Hope you can reply back as soon as possible at client@xyzemail.com

Thank you very much
Adam J. Anderson
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Tags: How to write Customer Inquiry Letter, Inquiry Letter, Product Inquiry Letter, Product Order letter

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment