Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Letter stating that School Tuition has been Paid

Notice letter stating that a child's school tuition has been paid in full.You should  modify this letter according to your need and situation.

Dear Sir,

I have made the full payment for my daughter's school tuition via check, addressed to St. Ann's Preparatory. My daughter is a 4th grader, her name is Anna Graeber. I am enclosing a copy of the official receipt issued to me by the school registrar amounting to $1,500 on May 15, 2013. I also confirmed with the bank that my check has already been cleared and processed.

Please let me know if the tuition payment has been received properly.

Regards,
Sara Graeber

------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: How to write letter to school, tuition fee letter, tuition fee promissory letter sample 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment