Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Apology Letter for Interview Missed

Sample Apology Letter for Interview Missed. You should  modify this apology letter according to your need and situation.

From

Mr.XXXX,

No.1, BBBB STREET,

XYZ city.

To

The Manager,

M&Co,

ZYX city.

Respected Sir,

Sub: requesting to accept apologies for the interview missed- reg.

I am XXXX and I am from a distant place that is hard to reach the location where your company is located. I do not project my remoteness of residence for missing the interview which was scheduled on 01/8/2014. But I kindly request you to refer my location in the news that have come since a week before the interview has commenced.

I request you to do so because my place being at the hill station, the roads are not well built. Since it was a rainy season and due to heavy rain there were so much of landslides in our region so that there was zero transportation facilities which existed for nearly 10 days at the time. It was purely coincidental that this period of zero transportation connectivity to our place was the period when the interview has been announced by your company.

I was eagerly waiting for your notification regarding the interview date since I have applied for the post of chief financial officer in your esteemed company. But it was unfortunate that I was able to know about the interview date on the second day of zero transportation period at my native place.

I hope you would have seen in televisions and newspapers regarding the natural calamity which have happened in our region during the interview time and you can understand the seriousness of my claim if you would refer those newspapers. Also there was no communication facility available at the time to inform your office regarding my situation.

I came to know that the results of the interview date have not been declared yet so I kindly request you to consider my situation and allow me for attending an interview at your office if possible.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

XXXX

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment