Saturday, August 17, 2013

Good Morning Text Messages

Say Good Morning to your friends , coworkers through texting the best wake up SMS messages


Good Morning my sunshine!
Time 2 wake up
2 my smile!

---

Rise & shine,
time 2 get my bird U worm!

---

Wakey! Wakey! Sweetheart
Let's start the day
with a kiss & a hug!

---

Mornin' honey
can't wait 2 see U
i miss U dis early

---

Good Morning!
Greet the day
with a prayer
Bless ur heart
with a song

---

Get up, rise up!
Get those eyes open
No more snoozin'
when the sun's shining

---

Good Morning lovely!
Made U pancakes & coffee
come & get it
from ur honey

---

Sugar, sugar
Oh honey, honey
Wake up my baby girl
All I wadnt is U!

---

Wake Up my love!
U can't be late 2day
Looking 4ward
2 seeing that lovely face of urs!

---

Stretch ur arms
and legs wide, roll over
the sheets, time 2 rock
this day! Good Morning!

---

U make my mornings special
waking up 2 the thought U
fills my heart with Joy!
Good morning my baby!

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment