Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sample apology letter for Cancellation of Meeting

The following letter is a Sample apology letter for Cancellation of Meeting. You should  modify this apology letter according to your need and situation.

Dear sir/ madam,

Subject: requesting to accept my apology for cancellation of meeting – regarding.

This is the letter to convey my apology for cancelling the meeting that has been scheduled on today morning. First of all I should regret for my behavior and I regret for it in a very precise manner. The meeting that was announced it will be held today morning in Meeting Hall of our section. But due to some official reasons the meeting that was scheduled in the meeting hall has been rescheduled without any prior information since it was occupied by some of our senior officials. So without any advance information it has been rescheduled. I don’t have any other go other than asking for apologize. So I request you to excuse me from all my mistakes and I swear I’ll not repeat this kind of mistake in all my life. Let this be a lesson for me and I request you to reconsider me to take over this to organize the meeting again. And I personally request you not to indulge in any of the problem and I should not get any complaint on your actions till the program gets scheduled. If such problem arises then the person who cause it and also the persons who spread it will get affected in terms of incomes and in terms of promotions also. And now it’s time for lunch of this session so I request you not to indulge in rumors once again.

Thank you,

Yours good,

YOUR NAME

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment