Monday, April 8, 2013

Christmas Holiday SMS Messages

Wow.. It is Christmas . I am so happy , I with share my happiness with my family and friends .. I wish to spend a wonderful Christmas holiday..See these sms messages for Christmas Holiday

This Christmas
will be better than ever.
For I have You
by my side
Cheers to Us!

---

Here's an early
Christmas present
Close ur Eyes
& Think of Me
Don't U just love ur gift?

---

Comfort Urself
with more food and wine
more hugs and love
this Christmas
Hope its enough to last
the whole year through
Happy Holidays!

---

Hope ur Christmas
is brighter, fancier
and merrier
than it was a year ago.
Just being my scroogey self :)
Happy Holidays!

---

When the Christmas spirit
comes into ur home
bottle it up, shake it
drink it and share it
You'll be drunk
on the best kind of LOVE ever!
Merry Christmas

---

'Tis the season for great carols,
holiday cheer, festive food,
sparkling lights and tradition
something this grand & wonderful
should be celebrated with YOU
Merry Christmas

---

Christmas is officially under way
as we text, so to make the most of it
I think we should sing carols
and send them as ring tones
I so love ur voice during the holidays!
Merry Christmas
---
I'm as naughty and nice as it gets
Come home
Unwrapped me
under the Xmas tree
I'm ur best present ever!
Merry Christmas!

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment