Monday, April 8, 2013

SMS Christmas and New Year Greetings for the Boss

It is new year 2014 , Say Happy news year to your boss , manager , supervisor ...Amazing SMS messages for the new year 2014 to your boss.

I raise a toast
to the general
I enjoy working with
@ the office
Ur advice is canon
Ur support is tops!
Happy New year


---
Here's wishing u
prosperity & continued
success in your career
More blessings 4 ur family
and love all year through
Merry Xmas
and Happy New Year

---

Cheers 2 success
& new beginnings
@ the ofc this 2010!
Ur team is up
4 the big moment
Happy New Year!

---
May Success be with U
in everything that u do
Merry Christmas
and Happy New Year!

---

May this 2010
bring you
Success
Happiness
and Love
and more opportunities
2 work 2gether
Wishing u a happy new year

---

Its been a pleasure working
with you this 2009 
I've enjoyed getting to know u more
Thank you for your kindness 
guidance & professionalism
I am always up for any challenge
Happy New Year Sir!

---

Thank you for having faith in me,
I appreciate the chance, and
the second chances given to me
throughout the year
Wishing you & ur family
a merry Christmas

---

Its been great working with you
and I value our working relationship.
Have a happy holiday season!

---
To ur family
the peak of health,
the Happiest of Holidays
To YOU
a well of personal fulfillment
that will last you the best of days
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

---
May we look past our differences
and reconcile with new challenges up ahead
2009 was very eventful and amazing
May 2010 bring us more closer
to the road of Success
Happy New Year! 

---

I thank Santa
that I have a boss as great as you ;>
Well wishes! Its been a fab year!

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment