Monday, April 8, 2013

Condolences SMS Text messages


Express words of Condolences and bereavement via text messages if you can't make it to the funeral.. Someone may loose his father , mother, sister..send him sms msg to Condolence him/her

I am so sorry 2 hear
of brother's passing
I know he will be sorely
missed by everyone
U have my deepest condolences

---

I was shocked
& extremely
saddened 2 hear
that ur sister
is no longer with us
I may forget many people
but not her.
She was a beautiful
person inside & out.
My thoughts
& heartfelt prayers
go with U & ur family

---

We are so sorry
2 hear this news
I will forever be
grateful 4 each moment
I got 2 share
& laugh with ur mother
She was a beautiful
person & always a joy
2 be around with
Pls stay close
2 ur father
he will need U
more than ever

---

Aunt Jenn and I send our
deepest sympathy
2 all of U
Our prayers are with you
at this difficult time,
I hope all the great memories
u have of your parents
will sustain U.They were wonderful people
I pray for so much love & light
to you and your family.

---

My wife & I will never
forget ur sister or her
passion for just causes
A part of her
is still with us
in our hearts
as we go on in our lives
We can all take comfort
in knowing that God
now has a new Angel.

---

My deepest sympathy
2 U & ur family
in the loss of your
lovely & caring daughter
Please feel free 2 call me
if I can be of any help.
U have my love as always

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment