Wednesday, April 10, 2013

cover letter for scenic artist


Good day!

The description you posted in [website] parallels my interests and qualifications perfectly.

I am interested to join your team as a Senior Scenic Artist. I am formerly the Department head for FrameFxl Inc. in the Philippines.

With my background in creative supervision, I am confident that I would make a very successful and Senior Scenic Artist. Having worked for the animation studios such as ImageNow and Animationale, I have been exposed to a number of aspects of the cg world including designing characters and environments. My experience as Head of 3d Department and animation director at FrameFxl Inc. demonstrates my capability of working with others through the creative process of production while meeting the challenges presented to me.

I would appreciate the opportunity to make a substantial contribution to your company.

My work samples are available at [website]

Sincerely,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment