Monday, April 8, 2013

Merry Christmas Wishes Text Messages

All purpose Christmas Text Messages, send ur xmas greetings early via SMS

Dear Friend
Remember 2 fill up
my stockings with gifts
my heart w ur love
plus a merry kiss
Happy Holidays!

---

Have Urself
a Merry Little Xmas Love
its always extra special
Bcoz i have U in my life!

---

Hahaha Hallelujah!
Hohohoho Merry Christmas!
Hey hey hey U, its ME!
& wers my present?

---

All I want for Xmas
is YOU
back in my life
Txt back pls

---

I got Xmas fever!
I'm burning HOT
4 U this New Year!
Call me ASAP

---

I Can't Afford A Big Gift
so all i got ready 4 U
is one sweet kiss
under the mistletoe
hope ur ready 4 it!

---

Have a splendid holiday
with all the Xmas cheer
Remember all life lessons
from 2009 & embrace
a new beginning w 2014

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment