Sunday, June 2, 2013

Letter Asking Boss Not to Deduct Salary Due to Absence

Sample letter from employee to boss asking him not to deduct salary due to absence

Dear Sir,

I will be attending our meeting this afternoon as scheduled.

Unfortunately, after organizing most of the project for our department, I am unable to attend the programme on Tuesday due to a family emergency. Please note I am filing an official leave of absence on that day, please kindly send notice to the accounting department not to deduct a day's work from my salary. I hope you understand my predicament and the hard work I also put into the present programme.

Hoping for your approval.

Sincerely,
Adam j. Smith
------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Keywords: approval letter from boss, excuse letter for absence, notice of leave from program, permission from supervisor

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment